Welcome to The Boston Club's
Members Only portal!
Here you can:
• Check your profile for accuracy--and make any updates needed. Our member directory is only as good as the content in it!
• Fill in the Member Marketplace fields in your profile if you'd like to be included
• Upload your resume if you're interested in serving on a corporate or nonprofit board
And remember, you can also:
• Pay your dues online
• Connect with other members
• Create or join Affinity Groups
• Use an iPhone app to access this portal
• Do so much more!
If you'd like to download a printable version of our guide to using the MemberClicks Members Only portal, just click here or watch our video here.
Diversity & Inclusion
Within The Boston Club, diversity is the recognition of and valuing of differences among groups, including and not limited to race, religion, class, age, gender, sexual orientation, mental and physical challenges, and work/life balance issues. Inclusion is the action of diversity, how we live, our respect for others
and how we effectively utilize our leadership to promote the advancement of all women. A diverse membership ensures the richness and vibrancy of ideas, topics and approaches. Ultimately, diversity and inclusion enhance the quality of experience, round out the membership and develop leadership depth.